Saturday, September 14, 2013

Her First Photoshoot

We got to see our new baby for the first time on Wednesday! I couldn't wait for the appointment.  I asked the ultrasound tech right away if she could tell what we were having.  She easily found the baby, and said yep, see those three lines.... it's a girl!  I looked at Mikey and he had tears in his eyes.  A baby girl coming in February!  Maybe she will be a Valentine's Day surprise :) 



We celebrated with pink balloons!  Isaiah was all smiles for his baby sister!


And I may have already arranged the nursery, moved Isaiah's crib over and put together the bassinet in anticipation of her arrival....I mean what's a girl to do? :) The decorations aren't up yet though.....

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I can't wait to meet her!

Sarah said...

I love Isaiah's love of balloons!! and his sister!!